You’re five steps away from owning the night with this alluring smoky eye, courtesy of the Urban Decay Smoked Palette.
- SWEEP a mushroom shadow over lids, blending from lash lines up toward the creases. Build color for richer coverage.
- LAYER on a shimmering amethyst shade, working from the outer to the inner corners, then wrap color along the lower lash lines.
- LINE top and bottom lids—including the inner rims—using black liner to add density. Avoid harsh lines by blending the pencil and shadow together.
- ADD warmth and dimension by sweeping a matte peach shadow above the creases, then wrapping the color along the lower lash lines.
- FINISH the look with two coats of mascara on top and bottom lashes.
Visit Sephora for a complimentary makeup application.